1: Too high temperature has devastating damage to the LED display
(1) LCD is generally encapsulated with silica gel. If the junction temperature exceeds the solid phase transition temperature (generally 125℃), the encapsulated material will change to the rubber state and accelerate the thermal expansion at a rapid rate, which leads to the LED LCD screen open circuit and failure.
(2) The working temperature of the LCD screen exceeds the highest bearing temperature of the chip will be the rapid reduction of its luminous rate to produce light failure, the life of the LCD is reflected by the light failure, that is, we usually say that the LCD screen use time for a long time the brightness will be lower and lower.
2: The reason why temperature affects the luminous rate of LCD LCD screen
(1) As the temperature increases, the concentration of electrons and holes will increase, the band gap width will decrease, and the electron mobility will decrease.
(2) High temperature will make the blue wave peak of the chip shift to the direction of long wave, so that the wavelength of the chip does not match the wavelength of the phosphor, so that the efficiency of extracting light from the outside of the LCD is low.
(3) The temperature rises, the quantum efficiency of phosphor decreases, the light is less, the LCD light is less, and the brightness of the LCD LCD screen becomes smaller.
(4) The morphology of silica gel products is greatly affected by temperature. With the increase of temperature, the internal heat of silica gel increases, and the refractive index of silica gel will decrease, leading to the optical efficiency of LCD LCD screen.
To sum up, it can be concluded that reasonable and appropriate temperature is the focus of the work of LCD LCD screen, professional LCD screen factories will be attached to the work specification in the factory, so users as long as in accordance with the specifications of the operation is generally normal use.